A video of highlights from our epic 2019 road trip!
Day 1: Southbound to California
– Ahhhh, the dreaded Interstate 5 Hell Drive! (If you’ve done this drive, you know EXACTLY what I’m talking about)
– But on the plus side…. Voodoo Donuts!
– And a quick Blue Hour shoot at Mt. Shasta
Day 2: Southbound to Yosemite National Park
– The Railroad Park Resort in Dunsmuir, CA. Autumn colors were popping!
– Quick lunch break at In N Out Burger in Sacramento
Day 3: Yosemite National Park
– 1:00am call time for a video project that we had on the go. Some awesome behind the scenes footage here!
– Exploring Yosemite Valley (El Capitan, Half Dome, and all that good stuff)
– The drive to Jamestown, CA
Day 4: Railtown 1897 Historic State Park
– Highlights of our train tour. TONS of movies filmed here, including Back to the Future III
– Northbound to Mt. Shasta
Day 5: Crater Lake National Park
– Mt. Shasta in all her morning glory
– Hike up The Watchman at Crater Lake
– Epic astrophotography over Crater Lake. These star trail photos will blow your mind!
Day 6: Central Oregon
– Crater Lake Sunrise
– Food shopping in Bend
– McKenzie Pass, Dee Wright Observatory, and the Three Sisters
– Terwilliger Hot Springs
Day 7: Three Sisters to Mt. Hood
– Proxy Falls Hike
– Return to McKenzie Pass, Dee Wright Observatory, and the Three Sisters. CRAZY weather going down today!
– Peter Skene Ogden State Viewpoint
– Timberline Lodge on Mt Hood
– Sunset photos over the Oregon Cascades
– Astrophotography over Mt. Hood
Connect with Ray on Social Media!
Main Page – http://www.rayurnerphotography.com
Instagram – http://instagram.com/rayurnerphoto
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/rayurnerphotography
premier vancouver wedding photographer. specializing in vibrant adventure outdoor wedding, engagement, AND PORTRAIT photography.